As a little girl, Laura played in the garage with a tape recorder making Tidy Bowl Man commercials. As a college student, Laura volunteered to write and record catchy in-store ads for the Shop-Rite supermarket where she worked as a deli clerk. Laura loves using her crystal clear voice to connect people to businesses, products, information and ideas. Her goal is to always do what's best for the client to maintain the listener's interest, to help them remember your product or business or to understand something, and to get them to take the next step, whether it's purchasing a product or attending an event. Laura is also known for being easy to work with and is often complimented on her ability to pronounce long/difficult names and words, as well as speedtalk.
She's looking forward to collaborating with you on your next voice over project!
Need a fast talker for your disclaimer or other voice over project?
Check this out!
Coastal Talent Agency
• Radio, Television, Internet Commercials & Promos
• Corporate Narration, E-Learning, Explainer Videos, Training Videos
• Voicemail, On-hold Messaging, Automated Message Deployment
• Audio books, Animation, Video Games
· University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC – BA in Broadcast Journalism
· Raritan Valley Community College – Associate of Liberal Arts